Community Engagement Grants Program WA.

The Community Engagement Grants Program provides funding for arts-based activities that promote the participation and engagement of WA communities in arts and culture.


Grants are available for a range of activities that will deliver on one or more of the following objectives:

  • promoting or facilitating greater engagement of WA communities in arts and culture;
  • delivering artistic, cultural and social outcomes for the community through the arts;
  • providing opportunities for communities to create and share their stories;
  • encouraging communities to engage with and express their culture; and/or
  • increasing the relevance and accessibility of arts and culture within communities.

To be successful, your application should align to one or more of these objectives.


There are two categories of funding available:

  • projects up to $15,000
  • projects more than $15,000 (funding capped at $40,000).

Funding is provided for up to 80% of the project expenses. You are required to fund the other 20% from other sources.

Community Engagement Grants Program

Community Engagement Program Guide

For assistance using Online Grants or to report any related technical issues, contact the Online Grants Support Team:

For enquiries relating to the Grants Programs, including advice or assistance with your application, contact a Grants Officer:

Telephone 6552 7400
Toll Free (Country WA callers only) 1800 199 090